Once you have considered all the varieties of turf available and settled upon Sir Walter turf the next factor to decide is where to get your new lawn from.
You can purchase Sir Walter lawn from one of two options:
- A reseller
- Direct from the turf farmer/turf suppliers
There are pros and cons for both choices. Read on to discover more.
Example: Bunnings, Masters or your local landscaping supplier
- Resellers are usually more conveniently located and with longer opening hours.
- Delivery is not usually available
- The turf is often cut and delivered to the reseller only once a week meaning that there is an increases risk of the turf drying out prior to installation
- Turf is sold per three quarters of a square metre rather than the standard per square metre
- A lack of advice
Turf Farmer/Turf Suppliers
Example: Daleys Turf, Sunshine Coast
- Usually located outside major metropolitan areas
- Turf can be cut and either picked up or delivered on the same day that delivery is due to happen
- Turf suppliers and turf farmers offer experienced advice on issues such as variety choice, maintenance and installation
- Delivery can be provided
- Competitive prices due to no additional mark up being added by a reseller
If you are looking for Sir Walter turf Gold Coast then you should check out turf farmers and turf suppliers that service your area. You can receive premium Sir Walter grass at a competitive price and direct from where the turf is grown; limiting the amount of time and the stress of additional handling which can both impede the turf’s establishment once laid.
Daleys Turf own and operator a turf farm for Sir Walter Sunshine Coast which is open for public order pick-ups or they can deliver direct to the Sunshine Coast, Gold Coast, Brisbane and surrounds. Contact the experienced team today