Not since the 1997 release of Sir Walter, has a new turf launch generated such excitement. Introducing the latest brand of turf from Lawn Solutions Australia, Sir Grange.
Sir Grange is a fine bladed premium turf variety, which has high shade tolerance and very low nutrient requirements. This turf variety was originally developed for the golf industry but it was soon discovered that, due to its characteristics, it would make a fantastic home lawn. Its adaptability to a variety of climates, and its beautiful dark green leaf have seen it become the #1 selling Zoysia grass in the USA and is set to achieve similar results here in South East Queensland.
Why choose Sir Grange?
- Hand selected from over 10,000 different cultivars
- #1 selling zoysia or grass in the USA
- Successfully passed strict international research & development breeding process
- Dark green in colour
- Fine leaf blade
- Minimal damage when scalped
- Requires 75% less nitrogen than other common turf varieties
- Requires up to 50% less mowing than other common turf varieties
- Weed & insect resistant
- High shade tolerance (needs only 3-4 hours of direct sunlight per day)
- Suitable for full sun areas
- High wear tolerance
- Wide range of mowing height options
- High drought-tolerance
- Survives through sub-freezing temperatures
- Successfully grown and sold in over 10 different countries
- 10-Year Product Warranty comes included
- Lawn Solutions Australia Product Warranty Certificate supplied, regardless of the amount of turf you buy
Sir Grange requires regular watering and the Daleys Turf team recommend having or installing an irrigation system prior to laying this variety of turf. It is also recommended that Sir Grange has free draining soil as it does not like wet feet.
Sir Grange is available exclusively from Lawn Solutions Australia accredited and certified turf growers, which Daleys Turf is proud to be. Available now for $23.95 per metre, delivery charges may apply. Please see our delivery area map to learn more.
Daleys Turf can offer a backup service to all sales of Sir Grange here on the Sunshine Coast, to ensure that you are completely happy with your purchase. Backed by years of experience and an expert team, we can handle the smallest of orders to the largest requests, we are the most experienced turf producers here on the coast
Save a PDF to
opens pdf for
you to print
TYPES OF TURF GRASS GROWN BY DALEYS TURF
|Good value for
|Close to Nullarbor but found to
require more fertiliser
|From Miriam Vale
|Good colour, too many
|1997||ST – 85||St. Augustine
|Lost colour in winter,
|Greenlees-green X||Very aggressive, hungry,
|1999||Centec||Centipede||Turned purple in winter||2001|
|1999||ZT-11||Zoysia||Thick, dormant in winter,
rust, difficult to handle
|1999||ST -91||St. Augustine
|Not hardy, Not tolerant,
|2000||Tropica||Blue X S.African||Difficult to mow, thin,
|2001||Sir Walter||St. Augustine||Versatile, good performer||Still Growing|
All the above varieties have been grown in commercial quantities.