LAWN SOLUTIONS AUSTRALIA AND AUSGAP
Daleys Turf is proudly part of the Lawn Solutions Australia group – a group of approximately only 40 licensed turf growers across Australia. The underlying difference between Lawn Solutions Australia and other turf groups is the accreditation system – an industry first.
The LSA accreditation system is based on the following core principles:
- All growers adhere to the same strict, nationally endorsed standards
- Growers are subjected to continuous reviews and improvement methods
- Members are audited on an on-going basis to ensure complete compliance
- LSA members follow the same systems in regards to OHS, product quality, deliver, installation, training, site environmental controls and in-house business system
The LSA accreditation guidelines cover all their national brands names:
While more LSA brands of turf may be released, when you buy your turf from an LSA accredited supplier you can be assured that you a receiving the highest quality turf and a variety grown specifically suited to your local environment and climate. The LSA accreditation is designed to provide you with peace of mind – if you deal with an accredited grower then you are getting the very best.
Lawn Solutions Australia Business Manager Simon Adermann, says ‘When you deal with LSA it means you can specify the same branded turf product across Australia and get consistent results with the best variety to suit local conditions.’ ‘In an industry notorious for turf brands and varieties that are ‘here today, gone tomorrow’, you can also be confident that LSA turf brands are here to stay.’
Overall, when you order your new lawn from Daleys Turf, as a member of Lawn Solutions Australia and an accredited supplier, it means you are dealing with a turf grower who will market a uniformly branded range of turf products and after-sales, value-add services.
The AusGAP ‘Peace of Mind’
AusGAP – The Australian Turf Accreditation Program, provides turf buyers the assurance that the turf you are purchasing adheres to a stringent set of quality standards. All certified businesses must adhere to a stringent set of quality standards to qualify for certification. There is a 5-step process to achieve final certification and it can take up to 24 months to reach the required standard. This involves a series of onsite inspections and audits to prove the business complies in all areas.
READ MORE about the AusGap assurance of quality
Process of certification
The AusGAP program has 4 major components that cover every step in the turf production lifecycle, as well as the procedures and services that accompany each phase.
The points of compliance are:
- Turf production & harvesting
- Turf quality, delivery & installation
- Business compliance
- Marketing & customer service
READ MORE about the AusGAP process
When you purchase turf from an AusGAP Certified producer you can be sure you are purchasing from the best producers in the industry. AusGAP certified producers must adhere to a strict set of guidelines in a variety of areas which include;
- Turf is free of weeds, disease and pest damage
- Accurate knowledge & information provided at point of sale
- After sales care
- Environmental impact
- Work Health and Safety legislation
- Delivery methods
- Turf is genetically pure and true to type
- Appropriately trained and licensed employees
As a member of Lawn Solutions Australia, Daleys Turf are also Turf Queensland & Turf Australia certified.