Sir Walter Weed Control:
- Specially designed weed control spray for Sir Water lawn.
- Will get rid of Bindii, oxalis, clover and all sorts of other uninvited broadleaf weeds.
- It contains Bromoxynil so it is safe to use on Buffalo lawns.
- Value for money, will treat over 400 square metres.
- Always follow the label’s instructions and make sure you adhere to the applications rates.
- A good way to do this is firstly measure out 50 square metres of area, fill up your sprayer with just water and spray the 50 square metre area.
- Then measure how much water your sprayer used to cover the area and mix 30ml of weed control product with this amount of water.
- Do not mow for 2 days after application.
- If your lawn takes on a slight brown appearance in summer, that is perfectly normal.